Saturday: This is the house that we stayed at in a little 'town' called Rockwood. The kids loved it and had a great time.
Here are the kids getting ready in their snow clothes so that they can go out and play. It took FOREVER to get them to know how to put the clothes on, however after the first time they got the hang of it and could do it themselves.
Harper in her snow suit..It was so stinkin cute. She just sat there and watched the kids and would laugh when they would fall in the snow.
Haley jumpin in the snow. She went down so deep it went to her thighs.
The boys jumping in also.
SUNDAY: We got a HUGE snowstorm on Sunday. All day it snowed. The kids had so much fun sledding/throwing snowballs/and eating the icicles and snow!
Chris decided to get in on the fun and throw snowballs at Calder when he was standing on a rock about 20 feet away. Dubs was just eating the snow!

Calder got hit and lost his balance, Daddy is fixing him to keep him warm again.

The kids had a great time sledding. After they figured out to make a path they would climb up to the top of the hill and just go down. Haley missed trees (for a while anyway) Calder would figure out to go down HEAD first, and Caleb would run and jump on it and just go down.
There came a point where Lubs went down missed rocks, went in between trees and crashed into the bottom of the house and flipped face first in the snow. He gets up and yells..'That was wicked' and does it all over again.
Unfortunately; during the fun, Haley was going down the hill and swerved to miss a tree and flipped. She flipped and landed on her hand, came in screamin'. So we got her warm, elevated and iced her arm..because it was swollen.:) 
Calder at the resort.
Harper and Daddy..

Lubbers and his hair..That is hat hair!

Here is the sleigh. They are Belgian horses and they were HUGE!

So the drama that happened here..We were about 2 minutes into it and up the slope and I look down to get my camera and I CAN'T FIND MY PURSE. Holy Crap, I left it where we were sitting waiting for sleigh to get ready. So I hope off and run down the slope and find it. Nothing was gone and I was so grateful..BUT i missed the whole ride. So I just waited for the rest of them to get back. Oh well!
TUESDAY:

Calder got hit and lost his balance, Daddy is fixing him to keep him warm again.

The kids had a great time sledding. After they figured out to make a path they would climb up to the top of the hill and just go down. Haley missed trees (for a while anyway) Calder would figure out to go down HEAD first, and Caleb would run and jump on it and just go down.
There came a point where Lubs went down missed rocks, went in between trees and crashed into the bottom of the house and flipped face first in the snow. He gets up and yells..'That was wicked' and does it all over again.
Unfortunately; during the fun, Haley was going down the hill and swerved to miss a tree and flipped. She flipped and landed on her hand, came in screamin'. So we got her warm, elevated and iced her arm..because it was swollen.:)MONDAY:
We went to the Durango Mountain Resort to go on a sleigh ride. They used to call it Purgatory. They changed the name. I like Purgatory better!..Anyway..Haleys arm was still hurting. We told her it would be fine, she just twisted it!

Calder at the resort.
Harper and Daddy..
Lubbers and his hair..That is hat hair!

Here is the sleigh. They are Belgian horses and they were HUGE!

So the drama that happened here..We were about 2 minutes into it and up the slope and I look down to get my camera and I CAN'T FIND MY PURSE. Holy Crap, I left it where we were sitting waiting for sleigh to get ready. So I hope off and run down the slope and find it. Nothing was gone and I was so grateful..BUT i missed the whole ride. So I just waited for the rest of them to get back. Oh well!
TUESDAY:
Haleys are was still swollen so I finally took her to the Urgent Care in town. It was fractured. Right medial buckle fracture. Yeah, First break!

WEDNESDAY: Happy St. Pattys Day. This is what Lucky the Leprechaun brought everyone. I had to take 5 pics of and this is the best of the 5. We also cancelled the ski lessons after the 'break'. SO the boys went sledding and picked up pine cones for Christmas ornaments and Haley and Harper just played games and read.

WEDNESDAY: Happy St. Pattys Day. This is what Lucky the Leprechaun brought everyone. I had to take 5 pics of and this is the best of the 5. We also cancelled the ski lessons after the 'break'. SO the boys went sledding and picked up pine cones for Christmas ornaments and Haley and Harper just played games and read.






I'm glad to see you guys had a great time! I'm sorry Haley broke her arm. Tell her I want to sign her cast when I see her next week.
ReplyDelete