This year has been quite busy and eventful. Chris's job might be moving to another state, All the kids are 1 year older and life seems to be humming along faster and faster. When I was younger I used to think that each passing day to FOREVER. Now, i would pay money to see my kids stay at the ages they are at and to enjoy each moment.
With Haley I have learned that the Lord sent me someone that is like me. I have to really step back and reason with her. I have to think about how I was and pray that she doesn't make my mistakes. She is smart and beautiful and very talented with the piano. She wants to be older and I want her to be 10. I love my little Halo.
Calder is a good kid. He is smart, talented in EVERYTHING he does, the girls love him and the boys want to be him ;). He is a great help with his baby sister and coming in 2011 he gets to be baptized. He has an absolute line of right and wrong and he walks the side of right95% of the time. I am truly blessed to be able to have a child like this. I pray for him that he will continue to recognize it.
Caleb is still Caleb. What we have figured out is that because Calder has always helped him out he is happy to continue with that pattern. SO now we are trying to correct that behavior and we have to nudge him to do his own stuff. His free spirit and blunt sayings continue to keep us humble. He knows that the Lord loves him and continues to remind us to do prayers etc...I pray that he finds his own little spot in our family and to keep us humble.
Harper is truly a blessing in our lives. We have learned not to take everything so seriously, she has taught us to be patient and that things will be okay. She is such a happy little girl and loves to love on her brothers and sister. She finds enjoyment in all that she does and we love to watch her explore and learn. Our family wouldn't be the same without her!
Happy New Year to all and May God Bless.
The Fandel's
Gifts...
8 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment