Family

Family

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Haley Turns 11 years...

Our oldest littlest girl turns 11...How has the time flew.  She is her mothers daughter completly!
It was a small birthday this year, just family!
 Her chocolate cake and white 'daddy' icicng (from a can ewwwww!)
 Her and Caleb...they wanted to help her blow them out!
 There she goes!  All 11 candles..Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
You know that it is amazing to see your children grow up thru pictures.  I forget how fast they do it.  She is amazing and beautiful, full of fire and stubborn as all get out; however she has a huge heart and is always helping me out around the house in whatever I need help with.  I love my baby girl and as much as she drives me to drink and find my calm moment, I would never trade any part of my life without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment