My good friends threw me a goodbye party before I left.... I will miss them soo much...
Angie Ulibarri..freaking funny and completely crazy!Staci Savage so awesome and one of the genuinely nicest people that I know, so going to miss her golf clap with bunco!
My bestie Carly...my workout buddy, ddp buddy, shopping buddy, sooooooogoing to miss her!
The freaking awesome Hadlock girls...having them on your side you will NEVER lose a battle:)
Andrea Moore, one of the first people that I met..always smiling and going a million miles a minute..going to miss the energy
Katie Troumbley: going to miss her smile and her want to always be better...You rock!
The 'if you don't know me then you never will' Armstrongs Gals...Never knew I could laugh so hard..Beautiful women in and out!
The Falco Girls...What good friends that they turned out to be. Wonderful women and truly funny..
Amber Ortiz..she is the coachs wife of Calders team and am soo glad that Calder was put on her team..Shes sarcastic and witty and funny...Someone that is a lifelong friend!
I truly will miss these ladies and several others...Thank you for enriching my life!



No comments:
Post a Comment