SOOOO I went to Disney this year and ran the 5k. Amber Ortiz, Natalie, Jamie Spencer, and Carly Gonzo also went. 3 days of fun and eating. Cute shirts that we had made, TInker belle sweaty bands and cute Disney clips made by Nat! I haven't laughed that hard in I don't know how long! I sure miss my girlfriends! Bring on the half next year!!!
and this is me. I ran it in 29.40
This is Carly, she was hopped up on a monster! She ran it in 25 and change! Way to kick butt, bestie!
Amber, she did awesome! Her first one and she ran it in about 34 minutes!!
James, who we have been friends since 7th grade, came out and she did wonderful! I am so proud of my friends and how hard she has worked! She actually got me into Crossfit! She ran hers in about 36..
This is the Logo!
The Disney Fun Wheel
US before the race!
When we went to go pick up our race packets
And beside the Logo. We had so much fun! It's on...Tinker 1/2 next year!














Yeah for you!!! That is so awesome and I am very proud of you...go 1/2 next year:)
ReplyDelete