Family

Family

Sunday, June 1, 2014

California and Universal Studios and New Years! 12/13

We went to CA over the Christmas break and enjoyed our time as a family. 

Haley and I getting ready for our Girls Night to Prohibition!  I just love my daughter
We went mini golfing as well and had a good time. 
Went to universal studios.   Caleb is on a mini bike
Harper and Calder as well...
Haley and I taking a trip to England
The transformers ride was awesome and we got to pose with Decepticon
They make one of the lite areas into Grinch Land.  He was very funny. Telling me I had to get into the picture 'because, it's called a family'.  Harper still laughs about it
Scooby and Shaggy.  I got ice cream all over Scooby Doo.  Thanks Harper!

With the mayor of Who-vill
Arriving there... My kids are strange but I love them

No comments:

Post a Comment