Family

Family

Monday, November 23, 2009

HALEY'S FIRST STANDING OVATION

I apologize now for this, however I do not have a picture of Haley at her recital. I am trying to find one from the other families that were there, we will see. I do want to make sure that we always remember how proud we are of her. Haley taught herself, What Child Is This from one of her piano books. She chose to play it at her recital without playing it for her teacher first. After she played she received her first standing ovation. We are so deeply proud of what she has accomplished, we love listening to her play and will sit there Saturdays and make her play for us. The spirit that is in our home when she plays some of her songs is quite strong and I am grateful for what beautiful music can do to help bring that into our home. She is a beautiful little girl with a big heart, and we are extremely grateful for the talent that the Lord has blessed her with, because now she gets to share it with us.

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you, Haley! This life is all about developing our talents because that is one of the few things we get to keep with us forever. I am so glad that you are developing into a beautiful young woman. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Proud! When she grows up and wants to stop playing, don't let her... one of the great things my parents did for me.

    ReplyDelete