So I am horrible at bringing my camera/making sure that it is charged etc...Thank goodness that family has theres on and working most of the time! That being said, I do not have any pics of the family from Thanksgiving from either Chris's side or mine. I know, I suck. I can tell you that the kids had a great time witht the Fandels. We got to see Grandma Fandel and Molly who we haven't seen in 2 years or so. Nanne, Papa and Robyn spoiled them like crazy and Brian tried to drown them in the pool. All in all it was a productive day.
We went to my side and with 30 people it is always a great time! Was able to get pictures of the newest crop of grandkids (see Nat and Kc's blog) and made reindeer cake pops with the other Evil Queen, Nat. However, some turned out funny looking and they were banished to the Island of Misfits for being ugly! Nat and KC opened their home to the 6 of us so there were 11 of all of us running around like chickens with there heads cut off. Which speaking of Papa did, or a turkey at least and Caleb got to hold the rope so that they turkey didn't fly off.
We enjoy Thanksgiving with everyone. Even if there is drama involved. We love our family very much and miss them some of the time :). The kids understand that family is very important and that without it we wouldn't have a reason to try our hardest to be together forever. We are very blessed to have such wonderful people on both sides that love us and support us in all our endeavors and being with them reminds us of that. Love to you all
Gifts...
8 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment