Family

Family

Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

So at our house we celebrate New Years a bit early. I can't believe that I am actually up right now! I want to finish the year and start fresh blogging for next.

We went to dinner came home had ice cream and went to the theater room and watched UP. It is such a cute movie! Before we did that however, I had everyone get in there New Years hats and such so that I could take pictures..



Chris being himself for just about any picture that is taken.



Haley and the boys being silly. Haleys little 'OG' pose and the boys always have their shirts off. Even though it is stinkin 30 degrees outside with howling wind.




Harper Lynn's first New Years! She actually went to bed at 8:00. Hopefully she will stay asleep until 7:00!

Happy New Year all...

No comments:

Post a Comment