Family

Family

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

OH CHRISTMAS TREE..

For Family Home Evening we decorated the tree. So we got our hot choclate and cookies and I sat down and passed out the ornments to the kids and Chris. Each year the kids to pick out an ornament that reminded them of the year or that they just wanted. They do have fun doing it, however they get so excited that sometimes that it is so overwelming that they are coming so fast that they sometimes break little pieces so that is why they are banned from getting them themselves. Can any of my family say 'carry carry case case'? hahahah
This is the final product. I can tell you that by the time that they are married and leave with their own box of ornaments, I think that I will be so very sad. They grow up so stinkin fast and most of the times I do enjoy them..

They were cracking up because Daddy was calling all my Gone With the Wind Ornaments lame, and making up some lame song to go with it.
Haley usually picks out some type of Barbie one. This is this years. A 50's Barbie with a very cute outfit!


Calder picked out Indiana Jones ornament. The boys love Indy and Star Wars right now. The shirt that he is wearing is from his Aunt Nat and Uncle KC and is GI Joe. However, he is standing by the ornament that Nanne gave him. A soccer ornament. He LOVES it.

Lubs picked out Ghostbusters. I have no idea why. They really cannot watch the movie beacuse of parts in it. He likes the car and the song it plays...who ya gonna call?


Haley is helping Baby Girl with her ornament. Nanne and Papa gave her a First Christmas one with a snowman on it. It is stinkin cute. She tried putting it in her mouth. Yeah, quite nice of her to get mad at us when we took it away.



No comments:

Post a Comment