We had Harper Lynns's appt today. 4 shots. 17 lbs and 28 and 3/4 long...I know she is huge..Here is how the conversation with the doc went.
Doc-Well, normally this is when I would tell parents that there child is doing well and keeping up with the children their age.
Me-Okay, starting to laugh (because I see that Harper is OFF the charts)
Doc--But she seems to be way above where she needs to be for her age so I guess she is doing fine for a 12 month old. (looks at me as if I am going to get upset)
Me-Okay..not a problem
Doc--Um, how tall is your husband?
Me--6'4
Doc--Oh, Okay that explains it, all of your children have been like this..
Me--yes
Doc--oh it got me worried for a second (and then he chuckles)
yeah Harper for us your normal, for other families you are not ;)
Gifts...
8 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment