The kids brought home their report cards and they both received all A's..Both Chris and I are so proud of them. Both of them are higher then their grade in reading and math!
So their little treat is a Blizzard from Dairy Queen on Saturday.
Caleb heard us say that and he says..'A lizard?' I want a lizard too! In a box and then I can take him out and play."
No Lubs..No reptiles in the house
How about a spider
No
How about a snake
HECK NO
um..how about...
No, no snakes, no lizards, no ants, no fleas, no cockroaches, NO BUGS, NO SLIMY CREATURES
UM..how about a lady bug..They are so tiny and cute and you'll like them mom..(like how he keeps trying) while holding his hands in a cup shape
Fine, we will get you a ladybug
YEAH!!
Gifts...
8 months ago



Hey Heather! I came to you from Briauna's blog and just look at your cute and growing family! Wow. Well, I wish my son would want a lady bug for his good grades, we keep having to take him to Peter Piper Pizza. :)
ReplyDeleteHilarious! So how's that ladybug purchase coming? I'm so glad I get to see a piece of you and the family. You all look fabulous! Miss you.
ReplyDelete