Every year Chris's work pays for all the families to have a bowling night. We all went this year and had a great time. Caleb and Calder got to bowl in their own lane and Ish, Chris and I got the lane next to them.

Lubs would just throw the ball and he ended up getting most of the pins 90% of the time..

Harper Lynn eating her cheerios and waving at us

Ish did pretty well also...She liked getting better scores on her frames then Daddy

Calder was ticked off because he couldn't get the hang of it and was just doing a gutter ball. He kept switching from the ramp thing to doing without it..he at least kept at it:)

Chris thought he was cool. He did well scored 130 on 1 game...then he would rub it in my face when I got only about 50 points..At least I'm pretty:)
No comments:
Post a Comment