Family

Family

Monday, August 2, 2010

Our First Disney Movie Night....

We have about 2 years before we go to Disneyland again for our big family vacation. There is a total of I think 35 of us. We usually go for a week at a time and in 2012 it will be our Christmas to the kids!

So to help the time go by faster we are doing these movie nights. Our first one was The Little Mermaid. The kids helped make the dinner it was Mermaid themed then we watched the movie and had the popcorn that went along with it.

It really was fun, the kids enjoyed it and even Chris sat and watched the movie with Little Girl on his lap.


They got to color pages that I printed out!

The dinner..Ariels Seshell Pasta, Tritons Tridents, Flounders Fishies, and Sebastians Red Sparkler
You know every time I see that movie I think of my sister Nana. She always loved it and would go around singing the theme song of Ursula..sometimes I miss that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment