Family

Family

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Frantic phone call....

I was grocery shopping at Wallys and almost ready to check out when I get this frantic phone call from Haley saying Caleb sliced open Harper's finger and it is bleeding and it won't stop.

So while I was hurrying to check out I let her know to get a wet rag and hold it there but she was already doing that and then to give her some tylenol and I would be home.

When I got home the blood was cleaned up and Harper had a princess bad aid on and was laying down..Both Haley and Calder did a great job taking care of their baby sister!

Oh, and it was NOT deep enough to get stitches so NOW she has 3 semi-deep cuts..on her finger, on her forehead and on the top of her head..YEAH HARPER!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Poor Harper! The baby always has to be the toughest cause of the things the older ones do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHy would Caleb slice her finger open? Poor baby :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were taking out the garbage ans she wanted to help and caleb was mad because he had to take it out and grabbed the tin can from her hand and sliced it open..

    ReplyDelete