Family

Family

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jocelyn's Baptism

Chris and I are very lucky to have another Trombley in our class this year. (We had her older brother Kolten last year) We teach the 7 going on 8 year olds and we dearly love them. The stories that they tell!

Jocelyn was the first in our class to be baptized. What a wonderful experience for her and what an amazing thing to be able to witness. It is a wonderful reminder of the promises we make to the Lord and the promises that he makes to us.

She had this wonderful glow about her and I know that it comes from making those righteous decisions. She looked very pretty in a lovely dress her grandmother made for her.

Again, another Trombley made me cry! Dang those kids:)

PS..On a side note I DID NOT get a point in the sweets category for Saturday. I ate a cookies and cream cupcake that Katie (Jocelyn's mom) made!! Well worth giving up the point!

2 comments:

  1. Oh we just love you!!!! You are an amazing teacher, woman, mother, friend, and motivator!! Thanks for being a part of our lives! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still your mom, mom.

    Haley
    Bootiful girl
    Ish-De-Lish

    ReplyDelete