Family

Family

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Weekend...

I really do love conference weekend..Not just for the food I let myself eat the WHOLE time but I love hearing from the prophet and other leaders.. We weren't able to watch on Saturday...however Sunday was enjoyable. Some things that I took to heart: 1) As long as I am trying I can give myself a brownie point..Since we all have 'bedlemites' trying is a good thing 2) Remember to love your spouse and children as each day is precious with them 3) Never be afraid to stand up for what you believe or talk about your love for the gospel The one thing that did surprise me was that the speakers are not given a topic..They are asked to speak and then they go and pray and fast about what the Lord would want them to talk about..That is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment