Family

Family

Thursday, April 7, 2011

You know they are sick when...

You know your kids are sick when:

1) They are lathergic and don't care to move around


2) Food that you give them is pushed away and thrown on the ground


3) You are not aloud to do put them down to do anything (dishes, vaccum, pee..)


4) You stay up with them all night giving them tylenol and cleaning them up every 3 hours..


5) They throw up on the couch and themselves and don't even move out of it


6) They throw up on you and then you start to gag..


Harper Lynn is sick...and although I feel better from my 3 days of sickness, I get to be at home with her and I get to sit close to her and I am not able to move from her sight..Hopefully the tylenol kicks in soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment