HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! The first day of school. I am not going to lie I was so HAPPY!

Haley is the 'big kid' on the block because in
elementary they only go to 5
th grade. She is in a 'pace' class which is for the more advanced students and she is also a mediator for the other students. I actually cried because she will be in
junior high next year.

Calder is in 2
nd grade. Also a pace class. He always does so well in his classes. Mrs.
buffmeyer called us the other day. She is not his teacher. She called and said that a different student
knocked her over while
they did a fire drill and Calder went to her asked if she was okay and offered his hand to help her up. We are very proud of everything that he
excels at. We are most proud of the fact that he has a caring heart and he chooses to use it.
Lubs is in Kindergarten ALL DAY! He loves it and he is very good for his teacher. He is just a special spirit and he is our little
lubs. I walked him into his class and he sat at his seat and when I went to give him a kiss he just looked at me and rolled his eyes :)

Harper and I, Sorry didn't think to move the pic around. Oh well, I was so sad that I had to console myself with my good friends Kristin and Jen..

We got our toes done and went to lunch!
By 430 when they are getting off the bus, I do get excited and I have their afternoon snacks for them. Then by 800 pm, they all need to go to bed:)
Wow you guys start school late. We started a month ago. Haley looks so much like you back in the day. I thought for a minute I was looking at a picture of you. :-) And your toes look fabulous!!
ReplyDelete