Chris and I teach the 11 going on12 year olds..We really enjoy it!
One of our kids was ordained to the Aronic Priesthood. He was called up in sacrament and presented and he asked Chris to stand in the circle. I cried. I cried with him being called up and I cried when he asked Chris and then I cried when he said that he would miss being with Chris and I in primary (even if he made that part up:)). I cried when I heard our primary children sing 'He Sent His Son' and 'Choose Ye This Day'
One of the chorus lines says..
"Choose ye this day, Whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house we will serve, we will serve the Lord..
I get more from the songs that are sung my these children then almost anything!
We are so proud of Kolten and his decision to serve the Lord in this capacity, to take on the responsibilty that is given to him and to do so worthily. It amazes me that these young men have an awesome power that is given to them, that if they are rightouse that they have the full will of the Lord behind them.
We are so proud of Kolten and know that he will do great things.
Gifts...
8 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment