Family

Family

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cupid came to Visit..



If I haven't said it earlier in my posting..my kids will have a very screwed up sense of reality. Between the New Years Baby, Cupid, Luck the Leprechaun, Easter Bunny, Halloween Phantom, Santa, Tooth Fairy, and even Mickey Mouse and all his friends every time we go to Disneyland visit the kids...However, I can tell you it is so much fun and the kids look so forward to each holiday and the traditions that we share together..

SO Cupid came on Valentines Day and the kids received some heart chocolates from him. Daddy and I get the kids something special and even their cousins Hunter, Summer , Tate and Sawyer sent them some little Valentines along with their Nanne and Papa.

We made little whoopee pies for their teachers and I got home from spin and made them red heart pancakes with homemade whipped cream, sprinkles and powered sugar...

I love the day just for the fact that we each go around saying what we love about each other..It is just another reminder why we work so hard on doing what is right so that we can be together again!

Happy Valentines Day!





3 comments:

  1. Cupid visits our house too! My kids will be in therapy with yours when they figure out all of these mythical people don't exist!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! What a great way to spend the LOVE day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look so stupid in this picture!

    Haley

    ReplyDelete