Family

Family

Monday, February 7, 2011

Lubbers 6 year pics...

Can you believe it?! Lubs is 6 years. It is crazy...

We went to JCP to get his pics done and the girl said..'Show me your teeth'..This is what I got so I had to explain that we don't want creepy smiles just cute ones...

He looks like his Daddy..and you know you just can't help but love the dimples!
He is such a handsome young man and I love my little ones eyes!


I love our little guy. He is so full of life and energy. Yes there are days that I would love for him to not talk but the good far out weigh the bad. He is getting better at finding his place in the family and he loves to help. Weather it is me or Daddy he loves to get with us and help anything that we are doing...
He mimics his brother and Calder is his best buddy and they are always playing something together...
He is doing great in school and strives to always to do his best and he loves his teachers. He loves primary (after the long one when everyone is talking forever..(from Caleb)) he loves to just randomly tell us things like ...we need to thank Jesus for dying for us..etc..
We just love him and the joy that he brings to our little family..


No comments:

Post a Comment