Here in NM..we are short on any culture but Hispanic and Native American. While I love history what I love more is diverse culture..more so what I can enjoy! (
cuz, it's all about me!)
So Wicked came to town and we went ..
LOVED IT...
One of my 3 top
favs! (Phantom
because of memories with my mom and grams and
Cinderella are my other 2))

I do have a
complaint..It was so
stinking cold..They did not have valet..What? you say! Yes,
people in NM do not understand the concept of valet OR dressing up for the theater. There were people in jeans and sweatshirts. My grandmother would have pulled me out by my ear and would have taken a switch to my behind if I dressed the way some people did..

My good friend Carly and I..we got great seats and loved the show!

Us again, However she looks not so pasty compared to me. I look like a vampire. Yes, my grams was right maybe black isn't my color:)

These are the other girls that we went with...me, Carly, Kristin, Beth, and Pam..We went to Macaroni Grill then to the show..Had so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment