Family

Family

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This is Nuts


The kids had off from school today because of the huge storm coming thru...It has been snowing all day and the boys started to play outside then gave up. We do have "heavies' (heavy jackets) snow boots, beanies etc..the only thing I always forget to get the kids are real snow gloves..So their hands were freezing. Good thing we have a fireplace. Haley and I did some research on hotels for Disney. We then made some heart cookies. Caleb and Harper watched some Disney sing-a -long show and Calder is with Chris out in this. He called me about 400 and told me he was coming home, it is now 540 and he still stuck out there...
We have Harper Lynn in her cool bunny suit that I got when I went to Wyoming earlier this year. She would only go out so far! The boys were trying to shovel the driveway. Kinda of a losing battle considering it was snowing still:) Oh well they had fun
ETA: Chris still isn't home and is trying to get here...it's 6:30

No comments:

Post a Comment